Our Ops Team Works for You
Customer service is our top priority, and our top customer is you, the loan officer. We employ an efficient, sales-focused loan process, enabling you to concentrate on providing the best experience for your clients. Our processing, appraisal management, underwriting and closing are all in-house. That means your loans are processed quickly, accurately and transparently while you maintain full control, helping you focus on growing your business.
Our head of underwriting is a licensed originator who’s currently doing some of his own loans. Even our CEO is a licensed originator who does some of his own loans. Our managers here really walk the walk, not just talk the talk. They’re right in the trenches with us, doing loans.
Svp of residential lending
NMLS ID #309054
- 2-person processing team for each loan officer to help even out pipelines and meet closing deadlines
- Loan Processor (LP) approves credit, gets loans clear-to-close and has an average capacity of 25-40 files
- Processing Coordinator (PC) orders insurance and titles, requests CDs, preps files for closing and has an average capacity of 40-55 files
- 24- to 48-hour underwriting turn times
- Wide range of specialized underwriters: conventional, jumbo, FHA (DE), VA (LAPP), USDA, housing finance agency and condo
- “Ask the UW” help desk provides upfront answers to tough underwriting questions
- “Best in the industry” closing team as described by many of our originators and professional partners
- Closers prepare each closing package and fund each loan, and Closing Department approves all POAs and trusts
- All wires of funds arrive ahead of schedule, so files close on time and without delay
A Streamlined Process to Delight Your Clients
chief operations officer